Amanah HRC enables our clients to demonstrate that their products, services and processes are compliant with Halal standards by providing a credible and authentic Halal Certification program. Muslims benefit from Halal certification because it meets their religious needs and promotes personal satisfaction and peace-of-mind, and Muslims and non-Muslims alike benefit from the high-quality, healthy food. Three elements are central in a Halal certification:
- Compliance of products and services with the theological aspects of Islamic law
- Compliance of production processes and sourcing of raw material through a supply chain grounded in the principles of Islamic law.
- Compliance with specific Halal standards, as well as internationally recognized quality standards.
Amanah Halal Research Centre provides globally Halal Certification services to businesses in following industries and areas:
Halal Certification Process
Following figure exhibits the Amanah Halal Research Centre Certification process:
Benefits of Halal Certification
- Access to untapped market potential of about 2 billion Muslims consumers with a personal and spiritual incentive to purchase Halal services, food, and non-food products.
- Potential to expand your business to 5 billion non-Muslims who are interested in high-quality, healthy foods.
- Ability to increase your exports and to more easily transport your products to Muslim countries
- Empowerment to develop a competitive advantage by entering into new, untapped markets
- Ability to gain brand recognition as by offering a sustainable value proposition in Halal markets around the world.
- Access to knowledge and recognition around the world that will help you improve your institution's engagement in high-value partnerships and secure lucrative business deals
- Ability to enhance retention of discerning Muslim consumers
- Ability to offer Halal certified products at a reasonable premium
Benefits of Amanah HRC Halal Logo:
Higher perception of product value
- Increased consumer confidence and trust
- Easier export of products
- Increased customer base
Benefit from untapped market potential of about 2 billion Muslim
population in the area of Halal Food and Non-food Products and Services. Also Expand your business to 5 billion non-Muslims who are interested in quality and healthy food.